Monday, May 17, 2010

Today could be the day??

I am a bundle of nerves right now! Don't get me wrong...they're excited nerves, but man my stomach is turning like crazy thinking that I might find out what our baby is today! I leave in less than an hour to drop AJ off at school before heading to Niles with Elijah to find out if this baby will cooperate this time! We went a week ago and the baby looked great but had it's arms AND legs completely crossed! I totally fell in love with this little one, though...I could see it's little heart pounding, the cute little way it was sleeping, and how comfy and cozy it looked in there! My heart is full of love and joy knowing that baby is really in there and has a strong heart beat! :) Elijah has really seemed to grasp more than ever that we are having a baby and that it's in my tummy. He cuddles with the baby all the time now and kisses it and talks to it. It is really sweet, and I'm excited to see this relationship grow as the baby grows. It's so special to think that Elijah really WANTS a new baby brother or sister now. It makes me happy. :)

We had a great time in Minnesota! It was my favorite time we've ever visited! I think part of that may have been how sweet AJ's mom was! She kept telling me over and over how beautiful I looked! Who doesn't want to hear that?! :) It was so nice! We went to see Iron Man 2, went to the aquarium at the mall of America, went to a Twins game, went out with the siblings, and went to Deluth! It was a fun-filled week and felt so great to relax together and enjoy each other's company. Plus, AJ's mom surprised us by telling us she's coming to visit after the baby is born! That will be lots of fun, and we're really excited because no one from AJ's family has seen our new house! We have a lot to do before they come like decide where we will sleep when they're here, but it will all work out and be awesome!

Well, this is my first week of summer vacation and I have a lot planned. I want to weed the side of our house and get mulch put down, clean out the fridge, catch up on ALL the laundry, organize AJ's and my room upstairs, plan our blue/pink party for Friday night, go to a doctor's appointment, and maybe start planning the baby's room! I really hope we can find out what the baby is today! If you read this and think of it, say a prayer that the baby shows us all its parts! :) I'll explain about being modest AFTER the baby is born!!! ;)

Have a great week everyone!!!

2 comments:

Hess Family Memories said...

HAHA! Yep, said a prayer. Can't wait for the party. Hope you can actually TELL us! Glad you had such a great time with AJ's family. :) Of course she said you look beautiful... you are!

krissilugbill said...

oh great...now your baby is always going to be showing all its parts cause everyone was praying for it. Way to go :) I am so excited you are having another baby! and you did find out what it was! woo hooo! Glad you enjoyed your time in rainy and cold minasnowda :) Tell elijah i think he is gonna be the best older brother ever! so happy for you and cant wait to hear how your party goes this weekend!