Friday, May 7, 2010

19 Weeks...

Well, I don't have much to say, but I am 19 weeks pregnant now and almost half way! It's so exciting! AJ took a couple of pictures of me today, so I thought I would share my baby bump! It's fun to be at this stage of pregnancy! I can feel the baby move so much now! It's such a fun thing to feel the baby moving (and dancing, it seems sometimes) in my tummy. It makes me feel like he/she is having such a fun time in there! :)


I also got my hair cut on Wednesday! I have had it long for quite a while, but I got it cut pretty short this time! It feels good to swing my head back and forth, and I like the way it looks! It's so easy to style.



Elijah is loving the warm weather! He has been spending a lot of time outside riding his bike! I love how happy he is to run around and explore outside! I'm so excited to spend time with him outside all summer! I am free from school now, so I am going to soak up all this free time and enjoy these next few months with just Elijah! :)

Anyway, I just thought I would share some pictures and make a little blog. I know it's such a deep, thought-provoking post! :) I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Hess Family Memories said...

Love the hair! :)

krissilugbill said...

Vickster...you are getting so close! half way! that little baby will be here before you know it and you will be a fam of four :) So, I LOVE your hair so very much! it is one of my favorite hair styles on you. Elijah looks so cute in his boots :)