Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what's a mother to do??!!

i was cleaning on saturday getting ready for a.j. to come home, and i changed elijah's diaper and put him in the pack and play so that i could sweep and mop. i went into our office to put some things away, and when i walked back into the living room, i saw that elijah had taken his diaper off and thrown it onto the floor! i looked at him and he was just playing naked, but when he saw me, he stood up and looked down at his naked self then looked at the diaper then looked at me then looked back at his naked self as if to say "are you seeing what i did, mom?" he was so proud of himself for taking off his diaper! what a stinker! i didn't know if i was supposed to scold him or just ignore it! so i just got his bath ready and put him in the bath. i'm just SO glad he's at the age where he knows for a fact that he's doing something wrong but still does it anyway! and he wants to make sure i see it, too! stubborn boy!

3 comments:

scraphappy74 said...

Welcome to the rest of your life as a mother!

The Lantzes said...

That is so cute! Did you decide if you were going to keep working when A.J. leaves or if you were going back to school or not yet?

scraphappy74 said...

I already feel better after God and I had a chat last night. God decided He could handle it all and I should let Him. I agreed with Him. As of right now apparently they are back on for the 6th. So we will see. Anyhoo, thanks for the prayers. I am VERY excited to see Mark tomorrow. Yes, I am going alone I meant Mark and I would have it to listen to on the way home!