Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So far, so good..

Well, just a quick update to say that I really have stuck to running every day! I'm very proud of myself and it's getting easier and easier to motivate myself to go! I can tell a difference in my attitude about lots of things just by exercising and eating healthy every day! I love it!

Also, I have not had pop since the night before my birthday. I thought I might get headaches from stopping, but I haven't! I drank a LOT of diet coke before I was 29! ;) I think my morning coffee might have helped, but I feel like I want to have something delicious! When I stop seeing a difference or stop losing weight, I will maybe give up my coffee, too, but I have a feeling that's a long way off!

I haven't weighed myself since last Wednesday, so I'm interested to see if there is any difference this week. I think I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning or Friday morning. I don't know...sometimes I feel like I have lost a little weight, then other times I feel like it's not working. So...I'm just gonna stick with it and eventually hopefully the numbers on the scale will go down, but I think the most important thing is that I feel better!

That's the update!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

GREAT job vikki! it's no easy feat trying to exercise everyday with two little ones. i'm so glad you are sticking with it!! :)