Thursday, May 26, 2011

Big summer ahead

So, I am determined to become healthier this summer. I have been thinking about joining this Transformation Challenge at the Nappanee Health and Fitness this summer. It's a 10 week challenge and I really think it would be great to learn about nutrition, have someone help you plan workouts, and have other people working hard to transform their bodies as well. Another thing I might be interested in is weight watchers. I am not sure which would be best. I am just thinking about both right now. I know I can't do it myself. I try and try, but I think to really get started on the right foot, it would help to be around other people going through the same challenges and also talking to people who know what I should do to get healthy.

I wish I took more pictures. This is random, but I took all kinds of pictures of Elijah when he was a baby, and I have really slacked with Aliyah. My other goal for the summer is to take LOTS of pictures of my kids. I want to remember this stage and it helps to remember if you have lots of pictures to look back on!

That's it. Pretty short, but just thought I'd throw those 2 thoughts out there! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

First of all, I'm excited for you and your desire to be healthy. It IS so difficult to do by yourself but I know you can and will reach your goals. I've been thinking about weight watchers too. Are you thinking about the online version or would you actually go to a class?

Secondly, I also have slacked on taking pictures. What is it about the second child? I am excited though because I'm taking a photography class at the library in June. You should do it too!!!

krissilugbill said...

I love the way your blog looks right now! so cute! love the pic of ali on the sidebar :) she is getting so big. I am so happy for you that you are doing the challenge. I bet you are going to be so happy and feel so healthy! you always look great and healthy to me, but you will look even hotter after i am sure. I like your new goal about taking more pics, i love looking at them :) love ya