Friday, June 25, 2010

A Simple Text...

I love my husband for many reasons, but one of the things I love about him the most is that he says the sweetest things to me right when I need to hear them! Last night we were just sitting in the living room watching the movie "Invictus" (which is so good and I recommend everyone watch it!), and I got a text message on my phone. I looked at it and AJ had texted me this: "I love you, and thanks for carrying our baby girl." Wow...talk about perfect timing. I have been feeling HUGE lately and this just made my day! :) I have a great husband, and I'm so thankful that he says romantic things like that to me. It wasn't anything big...but it's the simple things that mean the most to me. :) Anyway, I just wanted to share how amazing my husband is!

2 comments:

krissilugbill said...

oh my word, that is soooooo sweet! he loves you :) you guys are so cute! i love the little things like that, they're the best!

latte_grande said...

Aaaaw, how nice of him! He's a keeper...btw, thanks for carrying my niece and taking such good care of her! :)