Tuesday, March 23, 2010

summer plans

Okay...so I was reminded today by Jessica Davis that one month of school left is not that long compared to two months of school left, but it truly feels like school will never end! I thought the nicer weather would give me a boost to help me finish the semester, but it has had the opposite effect on me! I see the sunshine and I just want to spend all my time outside or at my house with the windows open, the sunshine pouring in the windows, and a cool breeze throughout the house! Is there anything better than that?

So...in order to motivate me to get through the rest of the school year, I am going to make a list of things I'm excited to do this summer!

~walk all over Nappanee
~go to the park with AJ and Elijah
~take Elijah to swim lessons
~go to the beach!!!
~take a trip to Indianapolis to go to the zoo, the children's museum, and walk around the city
~ride our bikes
~go to Minnesota
~go camping
~cookout

Hmm...that's all I can think of right now, but it's enough to make me happy. I am just going to push through these next 5 weeks of school and be happy that I have my husband home this year and that I have a 3 day weekend every weekend. I guess my life is pretty good, huh? :) I've got NOTHING to complain about!

I hope you're all enjoying the weather! And if you haven't seen my poll at the top right of my page, vote on what you think our baby is going to be! It's just fun to see what people think we're going to have! So far I'm the only one who thinks it's a boy! :)

1 comment:

latte_grande said...

Ah HA, so YOU'RE the crazy person who voted "Boy" huh? lol Just know, that if you don't have a girl, you WILL be voted out of the family. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.
Okay, so summer is almost here! Well, warm weather anyway. I'm looking forward to hanging out by the pool, soaking up the sun, barbeques, maybe a little gardening, and a visit from my Rachel! Whoo-hooo!! :)