Thursday, March 25, 2010

blood...gross

I was reminded today when my doctor's office called to tell me that my blood results came back normal that I had to give 6 things of blood at my first doctor's appointment for this pregnancy! I HATE needles so much, and I always sing to myself and look the other way whenever I get shots or have blood drawn. Well, this time Elijah was in the room with me, and he was very interested in the whole thing. I was trying to not pay attention to it, but Elijah felt the need to let me know exactly what was going on the entire time. I have never felt so sick in my life! I guess he's not afraid of needles! :) When AJ got home later that day, the first thing Elijah did was tell him that Mommy had a boo-boo on her arm (where they drew blood) reminding me ONCE AGAIN of the horrible trauma I went through. I don't think I'm taking him to another doctor's appointment! :)

No comments: