Saturday, March 27, 2010

Children's Resale #2!

Today I went to the Children's Resale at Wakarusa Missionary Church for the second time! I went with my two sister-in-laws Christi and Emily! We actually got there at 4 in the morning! It was so cold, but I had fun and got some good deals! :) I have to say there wasn't that much for Elijah, but when I got home I realized I had found more than I thought. I got a few maternity things, too! I didn't even know they had maternity things, but I was happy. I was pregnant in the winter last time, so I didn't have many summer things. It was nice to find a few things I liked for really cheap!

Now I'm sitting at home enjoying some alone time while AJ and Elijah are gone. AJ wanted to take Elijah to the movie "How to Train Your Dragon." Elijah was really excited about his night out with his daddy. And Mommy was really excited for a little bit of complete alone time! You need that from time to time! :) I'm happy that AJ and Elijah will come home at the end of the night, though!

I'm in my last week of my 1st trimester this week! I can hardly believe I'm so far along! I forgot I was pregnant yesterday morning! Elijah had his cousin (and best friend) Hunter spend the night on Thursday night, and we took them to McDonald's for breakfast Friday morning and they were playing in the play area and I went up to play with them and pulled myself up on my tummy and later I was like oh yeah! I'm pregnant, probably shouldn't be crawling around on my tummy! haha...it happens. When I was pregnant with Elijah, I was 3 days overdue and playing dodgeball at my brother Rick's house with his kids and AJ and Rick. I was so into the game that I dove on my stomach for the ball. Everyone looked at me like "what are you doing?!" and then I realized that was probably not a good idea. I was nervous right after that until I felt Elijah moving around like crazy. I need to be more careful!

We went to Emily's parents church on Friday night and had an easter egg hunt and Mexican dinner! It was a lot of fun, and Elijah was really excited to find the eggs and get a cool Easter basket! We had a great weekend. I hope you all did, too! :) Looks like we're going to be getting nicer weather again this week!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

1 comment:

latte_grande said...

Omg, girl, you're SO crazy! I don't think I've EVER dived onto my stomach for anything, pregnant or not! lol
Thanks so much for being my line buddy at the sale! I got lots of stuff for my sister's new baby, so it was totally worth the wait...I posted the pic on my blog, but can't remember if you saw it or not. I'd love to see some pics of what you got!