Wednesday, April 21, 2010

These are our names...final answer...

So AJ and I have been feeling the pressure to come up with good names for our little one since we find out what he/she is in a couple weeks! We had already picked out a great boy's name that we both liked so much, but I just wasn't that happy with the girl name. (FYI, I still think it's a boy, but I need a girl's name just in case!) Anyway...yesterday I was thinking about what color I would paint a girl's room and I had originally thought pink/brown, but then I just didn't feel like that was what I wanted. My favorite color has always been yellow, so I decided if we have a girl, we will paint the room yellow with white! Then I got to thinking that our name for a girl just didn't go with a yellow room. I wanted a happy name for our girl. So...I started thinking and came up with one that I absolutely LOVE. So.....here is our pick for names....

BOY: Lincoln Harrison Maldonado
GIRL: Aliyah Grace Maldonado (and we would call her Ali)

I love them and I can't wait to see the ultrasound and to be able to call him or her Lincoln or Aliyah! :) Alright...that's all for now! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

those are very cute names vikki! do you think you will change it before the baby is born? didn't you do that with elijah's name? and that's funny that lij calls jet max, because that is really his name...to the people who originally had him. :)

walkingcloser said...

we never changed Elijah's name, but we changed the girl name a LOT...but we obviously didn't need the girl name! that's another reason i think it's a boy because we picked a for sure name for the boy right away, but it took a while to pick a girl name we liked!